These are the real deal! Our Zoomie headers have our patented leak-free flange and include bolt-in baffles for street use. If it is the classic dragster look you are after, then these are the headers for you.
The Zoomie is available in two standard lengths, 16 and 19, as measured by the A dimensions in the image below. The B dimension is 9¼. The shorter length works best for T-Buckets and the longer version for Highboys. Other lengths are available (for additional charge), call us for more information and pricing.
Engine : Small Block Chevy 262-400
Primary Tube Diameter : 1-7/8
Weight : 35 Lbs / 15.9 Kg
* 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
* 3/8 Thick Flange
* Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
* Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
* Made in the USA
* Header Bolt Set
* Baffle Set (one for each tube)
* Our Aluminized Ceramic Coating is available and RECOMMENDED on all Sanderson Headers. We apply a multi-layer inside and outside silver ceramic coating in-house to meet our high standards of quality, and polish the coated header to a high luster. This coating provides aerospace and military technology to your vehicle to control the heat in your engine bay, improve cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases, and increase the longevity of your header investment.
* Copper Collector Gaskets are recommended for all Sanderson headers
1. The Patented Leak-Free Design that Sanderson Headers offer you is the only leak-free flange design on the market ... Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
2. Sanderson Headers are NOT emissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
3. Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson Header.
Limited 5-Year Warranty
Custom Built to Order: Approximately 2 Weeks Before Shipping.